1 min read

True Perfection = 2% of your lifetime

Perfection and imperfection live together in the same moment.

"The moments when you attain a goal and realize true perfection probably account for less than 2 percent of your lifetime, while the process of living and working toward your goals occupies the rest. If you look to perfection to supply your sense of success, you are discounting the other 98 percent of your life."

--Stan J Katz and Aimee Liu

Happy Monday!