I am writing to follow up on my application for co-host of the View on June 30, 2006. I understand that there has been a grassroots ground swell of email support to you for my application. I have yet to convince my sisters to send their email support. But you know how sisters are?
I haven?t heard from you. Here are a few more reasons why I would make an excellent co-host for the view:
1. I have a huge number of fans and friends. I am sure you have received more than 15 emails so far.
2. My California upbringing affords me expert status in astrology, science, vitamins, and celebrity who?s who.
3. I know the difference between micro-dermabrasion, chemical peel, facial and various spa treatments including hot stone massage, shiatsu, and deep tissue
4. As a middle child, I am excellent at keeping a team together.
5. I know a lot about various world situations in the news or I know someone who knows someone who knows a lot about the specific person who knows a lot about a world situation. If you know what I mean.
6. I know absolutely nothing about fashion and can be made over and over and over again without getting offended.
7. Ok, this is a ?for real? talent. I can assimilate huge quantities of information and speak articulately about it so that people can actually understand what I am saying.
8. I prefer to think of myself as ?realistic? instead of ?cynical?.
9. I am not the ?Claudia Christian? who was in Babylon 5 and other ?movies?. She stole my last name when her birth name was taken in SAG. She didn?t even ask me! And my father gave me this name.
Thank you for your interest! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Claudia H. Christian
Founder, The Open Grove
Fabulous Human Being