When Nicholas at A Gentleman's Domain did this TT, I though, 'hmmm'.? He encoruaged me to 'just do it' and said that it was very 'freeing.'? Taking Nicholas's word for it, I present Thirteen things I wanted to say, but didn't.
But first realize this: I could have wanted to say this on a blog, at plurk, or even in my non-Internet life (yes, I do have one).? If you think I'm talking about you, I'm probably not.? But feel free to ask.
Thursday Thirteen #43 - Things I wanted to say, but didn't.
1. "I literally threw up when the cartoon of your unborn 13 day old eleventh child floated across your page."
2. "LOWER YOUR VOICE! The guy behind you is getting a hard on!"
3. "You think you can bully me??? You're going to have to try A LOT harder."
4. "So let me get this straight: you copied something from someone you don't know, and I'm 'not thinking for myself?'"
5. "I see. You're the only busy and important person on the planet."
6.? "If you were a MySpace or Plurk friend, I'd unfriend you in a second."
7.? "I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS!!!"
8.? "What is confusing about natural, logical, consequences?"
9.? "You know, birth control would solve a lot of your problems."
10.? "Dude, stop drinking and you won't have these problems."
11.? "So let me get this straight (#2): She's selfish because she soaks up all the resources.? But when you do it you're not selfish. And what resources are we talking about because clearly love, kindness, charity and hope are not among them."
12.? "I can't tell if you're joking or just stupid."
13.? OK, you know how we do this!? Leave your 'thing you wanted to say' in the comments and I'll post it here with a link to your blog.
- ?Good luck finding someone new to put up with your shit, dickhead!? Adelle Laudan
- ?Why the hell are you marrying her if you just told another woman you loved her instead?? G'DayBloke
- ?Having a child is not a valid excuse to be an unemployed bum!? G'Day Bloke
- "Could you try to be drama free for just one day? Is that too much to ask?" Perpstu, Yoonamania
- "What she do that was right today? No wonder she whined all day, she can?t do anything to please you. If pleasing you means sitting there quietly and hanging on every word you say, that is NOT going to happen. She talks, she talks ALOT! ALL THE TIME!? Get over it, she is three. I am sure she did something right today, what was it?" Tommie at Tuesday Update
- "I know you knew who I was when you walked by and pretended not to see me." Marnini
- "Sarah Palin?" Heart in San Francisco
- ?If you didn?t bathe in your perfume perhaps the rest of us could actually breathe.? Nicole Austin
- "A baby isn?t just for Christmas dude!" Daily Blessing
- ?Were you born this stupid or is it an acquired skill, because lady, you are seriously dumber than a rock!? Robin at Around the Island
- "Oooh come on you know you were thinking it too" Faith
- ?You can?t get a date because you have really bad B.O.! Buy some Secret and the guys will start calling!? Los Angelista
- ?There is absolutely no way I am EVER inviting any of you to my house because I just don?t believe housekeeping is a competitive sport.? Darla
- ?Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start doing something about your problems!? Tink
- ?Of course I?ll let you pass, and thanks for grabbing my attention by hitting my heels with your shopping cart.? Julia
- ?He is NOT the wonderful person everyone thinks he is. He sexually assaulted me. He should NOT be allowed to work with kids.? She became a butterfly
- ?Really? Was it really necessary to say that?? She became a butterfly
- "I don?t care who you want to vote for. Stop spaming my inbox!" Amy at the Q family
- ?I wish we were not related!? Grace at Sandier Pastures
- ?No, that?s OK. No need to move your shoes, water bottle and gym bag from the bench. It?s not like I need to be NEAR my locker to change back into my clothes or anything.? The Gal Herself
- "Please don?t ask me about anything you just said because I completely tuned the whole thing out." Di
- "Sometimes not accepting an apology is just as bad a thing as what the person did, who said they were sorry!" Toni
- "I wish I would have called my mother-in-law ?Mom? when she asked and told her how much I admired her. She passed away in 2002 from complications of open heart surgery." Army Mom
- ?You?re so special they named an olympics after you?.? Dana at Awareness
- ?What - you mean She Who Shall Remain Nameless called in sick today? After she called in sick yesterday? And was ?on course? the day before that? And had her scheduled day off on Monday? Will we see her tomorrow? I don?t count on it.? Julia at Mind Over Matters