Clearly, these people know how truly uninteresting I am. Thus, I will share with you eleven uninteresting things about Claudia plus one.
And hopefully, you will share something of uninterest about you in the comments. I'll add it to the post and we will join in uninteresting qualities!
Thursday Thirteen #51 : All about Claudia
1. I am fairly slutty when it comes to social networks. I let anyone be my friend.
2. While I let anyone be my social network friend, I do not hesitate to defriend, block or stop following.
3. I am the only person in my biological family that does not take psychotropic medication, mood stabilizers and/or doesn't self medicate with alcohol and/or drugs.
4. I love my Magic 8 ball.
5. I sit on a swiss ball at my desk. My buddy, Perpetual Student, inspired me with her green ball chair.
6. I am tall, 5' 10".
<---Tag One Over-->
7. Prior to being a therapist, I never held a conversation with anyone who wasn't about my height.
9. I learned to knit when I was seventeen and have knit ever since then. I love to knit. I love all the bits that go with knitting - yarn, needles, pins, etc. I do not love finishing the collar on sweaters. It's a sickness.
10. I have life long insomnia which seems to be abating due to SleepTracks.com. (I'm not an affiliate, just a fan).
11. A psychic told me recently that my fictional characters were real people at one time. This is why I feel like they write their own stories. (READ: Claudia's a lazy writer!)
<---Tag Two Complete-->
12. I laugh all the time. All. The. Time.
13. Now it's your turn - leave a random and/or uninteresting fact about yourself in the comments and I'll add it here.
- "I absolutely hate being photographed wearing my glasses." Nicholas at a Gentleman's Domain
- "You’re on to me - short people are always up to something!" Perpstu at Popping Bubbles
- "While I cannot stand mushrooms of any kind, I find the term “sauteed mushrooms” to be the most appetizing food words in the English language, my mouth waters at the mere mention of it… 42 years in to this little experiment called life and I cannot figure this out." Soren J at Puntiglio
- "I am another one of those short people who is up to something and as soon as I know what that is promise to tell you. However, I speak to people of all shapes and sizes and I am not a therapist! I am also a knitter, however I have only been knitting a few years, but likewise I love it - moist especially all things wool. I am also such a fiber fanatic, I have taken to spinning my own yarn!! Zen meditation has nothing on spinning, I promise you." Kat at As Kat Knits
- "Uninterestingly, my given initials (no … Rupe isn’t one of my given names, you Brainiac!) are an abbreviation for “mountain”." Ruprecht at Frolickery
- "Sue loves seafood (I just had it for dinner)" Sue at the Urban Zoo
- "How bout I love to saute mushrooms after midnight, and horde them all to myself. I read in the tub. I was born left handed, but baby sitter converted me to right handed." Eric S at Small Town Mountain Boy
- "Tall chicks rule. Well, at least they do at our house (LOL)." Lori at Lori D Johnson
- "I will not eat celery or raisins. Under any circumstances." Sandy Carlson at Writing in Faith
- "I could create a complete outfit, including making the pattern from scratch." Adelle Laudan
- "I used to eat sweet pickle and Wonder bread sandwiches." Pop Art Diva
- "I am really the Mother of all fairies. Check it out. Dana is the mother of all fairies….not only that, I’m a fire fairy. hot, hot I is, I is." Dana at Awareness. (I'm fairly certain this is true about Dana)
- " I went to school (university) on a scholarship….PIF for the four years I was there…I often wonder if it was a waste since I am now a SAHM. I keep my nails short for a reason…..betcha can’t guess why?" Tommie at Tuesday Update
- "I do have an Etch-a-sketch and a slinky." Colleen at Loose Leaf Notes
- "I have high wicks underneath some of my toenails, on the third and fourth toes of both feet." David Bridger at How to get your novel published
- "I find myself buying plants and putting them in the ground and tending them. I just bought some new tulip bulbs that are red, white and blue. Hmm." Brenda at the Other World Diner
- "I’d rather be home on a Friday night just hanging with the BF than out at a social event. BORING!" Carmen at Gone to Plaid
- "I hate having my picture taken with my glasses on ! Oh and I LOVE my Magic 8 ball too." Jenn at Feeling Geeky
- "I can’t stand people touching their teeth. It makes my skin crawl, my mouth feel dry, and my teeth ache." Jaime at the PQNation
- "I think chickens are better than prozac and completely necessary for my personal happiness!" Jaydee in the Lost world
- "I love all vegetables except okra." Darla at Nichtszusagen
- "I am a person who keeps my friends in small numbers because I tend to keep people at arms length as a protection to myself. No clue what I am afraid of." Nina at Juggling Mama
- "I’m one inch shorter than Claudia" Ivanhoe
- "I like to play with the rubik cube when I’m stuck writing." Tempest Knight
- "I love to cook, but my meals always turn out better when I throw them together than when I plan them out carefully." Devyl at Devyl Gyrl
- "A psychic told me that one day all I’d do is write. No more day job, yay!" Nicole Austin (YAY indeed!)
- "I have belly button lint. And it smells." Court at Kaiya's laughter heal
- "I was a cheerleader my junior year of high school. I quit senior year because I was too self-conscious about my body to keep wearing the uniform out in public." Los Angelista
- " How about the fact that I could eat rice every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it?" Julia from Mind over matters
- "I have long nurtured an unsatisfied craving to try a certain Filipino dish called balut." East Coast Dweller